Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mum's birthday

Today is my mum's birthday. I left office at 6.20pm for dinner with my family, with many things on my mind. There were many things to handle and I had to do it while travelling home. In the end, my mobile phone battery was nearly drained out when I was back home after dinner. During dinner, my phone kept ringing non stop. That is why I usually do not want to leave office until after 7pm.

We went to Whitesands Shopping mall for dinner at Xin Wan Hong Kong Cafe. As it is my mum's birthday, we decided to sign up for member using my mum's name. We could enjoy the discount immediately and there was a gift for my mum too (a big cup bowl).

Ordered quite a number of dishes for 4 of us (my parents, younger sister and me) and surprisingly we could finish them. Also ordered desserts too. My sister likes their beancurds but too bad, they were sold out liao. She was so disappointed that with 10 times there, only 1 time she managed to eat the beancurds.

Was rather tired hence decided not to continue the Korean drama tonight. Just finished clearing my office emails as I bring back my laptop so that I can finish my work in order not to rush them tomorrow when back in office.


No comments:

Post a Comment