Saturday, February 20, 2010

No luck yet

Terrible uh!!! I woke at at almost 1pm today!

Actually I woke up at 10.30am when my alarm clock rang. However, went back to sleep as I was still sleepy. In the end, woke up again at around 12 plus but laid on my bed till 1pm then slowly crawled out of my bedroom.

For whole afternoon, I sat in front of the TV and my lap top. Played games and watched TV programs at the same time. Multi tasked uh...

Our boss invited us to his house this evening at 7pm. We reached his house at around 7.30pm. As usual, we would play few rounds of blackjack before going home. Ai yoh, my luck still not arrive yet this year. I lost $14. My cards were not very good today. Well, its ok. I will wait patiently for my luck to come. We left his house at around 10.30pm.

Back home now and I shall continue to watch "Bloody Monday 2". 小珠 already watched till episode 3 while I am still in episode 1. Must quickly catch up with her so that we can discuss the storyline. :P

Oh yah. Today is 正月初七 which is 人日. Happy Birthday to everyone!

Tried to cook Curry bought from Sapporo. Taste good with bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment