Monday, February 8, 2010

Why am I still so busy today???

Today my father gave me a lift to Kovan MRT station. He need not pick up his colleague to work hence I had the "priviledge". Hee hee...

I thought I will be more relax today since my colleague was back and I will have more time to do my own stuff. However, did not understand why I still had so much work to do and could not leave office early at my targeted 7.30pm.

Hope rest of this week will not be so hectic. Glad to know that this Friday, I may be able to finish my work on time and need not stay late. Most of our activities will be finished by around 2pm and I can clear my paperwork so that I can go back early. If there is suitable movie, we will watch it as usual.

Watched Korean drama halfway. Shall continue and hope I will not be hooked on it and do not want to sleep. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment