Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tired Tired Tired x 10000000000

Ai yoh, woke up this morning with tiredness again. Why lei???

A bit lazy hence got out of house late today. My dad drove me to Kovan MRT as he need not pick up his colleague. Received sms from my sis that there was a jam on the way to Kovan MRT and asked my dad to avoid that road.

However, we still ended up caught in the jam. Many cars diverted to the small road which we were taking. This jam at this road was actually due to the traffic light setting. Reached office 15mins later than usual.

My back was aching and could not sit straight. Felt so uncomfortable even when I reached home after work. I managed to leave office early at 7.30pm today and hope I can continue to hit this target.

Hope my backache will be better tomorrow. I am going for our company's Chinese New Year lunch tomorrow and do not want to spoil the happy mood. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment