Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Free dinner

Just back from dinner with our overseas colleague. We went to Akashi Japanese restaurant for dinner. We ordered quite a number of dishes and in the end, we were so full that we had difficulty walking. The sashimi was really good. They were very fresh and sweet. Yummy.

One of the dish we ordered. King prawn with miso paste:
Next 2 days, there is sales meeting which I thought that I need not attend. However, received a sms from one of my colleague that I need to attend the morning session tomorrow. So last minute and I have so many things to clear tomorrow morning. Now, have to push all to afternoon and do not know if I can finish on time. Will try to sneak out and be back in office as early as possible. Bad news is the meeting starts at 9am!!!

I was regretting on my action. Done a wrong step and ended up that all my songs in my iphone was gone. Now I have to slowly sync the songs. So bad... I still cannot get use to this phone. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment