Friday, February 5, 2010

Wrong choice

Yippy it's Friday.

Our overseas colleagues went back to their home countries today and this ended this week busy schedules. My colleague coming back next Monday and this ended my 2 weeks busy schedules. :)

Just watched movie "Paintball" and rather disappointed with this choice. So far the movies we watched were not bad but this one.... The filming made us felt rather giddy as the camera followed the casts running. The story was a bit weird and the ending was all innocent people died while those rich people paying to watch "death" were so cruel and escaped in the eye of law.

However, this did not spoil our dinner. We decided on Burger King and I ordered the BK Chicken burger set while 小珠 ordered Fish burger. While I finished my burger, I saw the next table was eating the Mexico drumlets. I could not resist it and decided to order a box. It was so tasty and I always cannot resist nice chicken wings/drumlets. Ha ha...


Tomorrow I will be going for my haircut + highlights. I forgot the timing I booked 2 months ago hence called the salon to re-confirm. It will be at 1.30pm hence guess tomorrow I cannot wake up too late.

Well, shall continue to watch Korean drama "原来是美男啊! ". Ah Cheng recommended this drama to me and asked me to try watching the first episode to see if I like it. I watched the first episode and found it quite nice. The storyline is not something new (ie female disguised as male) but the story still not too bad. Since it is only 16 episodes, I can watch it lah. Will put aside my J drama for timebeing so that I can accumulate more episodes and watch them at one go.

No comments:

Post a Comment