Thursday, February 18, 2010

Good dinner ~ another "lou hei"

This morning, I received sms from our contract staff that she was sick and unable to come to work. Oh dear!!! Due to the long holidays + her leave yesterday, documents were piling up. Only thing I could do was to help as much as I could to minimise delay in document flow which will affect our KPI.

Was replying to her sms while waiting for bus to Kovan MRT. I saw bus no 81 was approaching and was the 3rd bus in the queue. Happily typing my sms and when I was boarding the bus, I realised that it was bus no 39! I did not know why and how the bus queue changed that caused me to take the wrong one. Due to I was too embarrassed to get down from the bus, I continued to board the bus and get down at the bus stop near Pasir Ris MRT station. Hoping to run and catch bus no 81 which was in front but it went off by the time I alighted. No choice but to change my plan to take the East West Line MRT to work.

During lunch, I ordered chicken rice when I heard 小珠 mentioning that she would like to order it . It had been quite some time since I ate chicken rice. With additional egg, it made a perfect meal for me. Hee hee..

We had dinner with our contractor this evening. All of us left office on time to avoid being late for the dinner. Out team is the well known "rubber timing team" as we never punctual for most of the events. My colleague chasing after us to leave office if we wanted to have free transport. This trick worked.

Our dinner venue is at Taste Paradise located in Ion Orchard. The food was real good. I enjoyed all the dishes and was so full when I was back home. Thought I can watch episode 2 of "Bloody Monday 2" but seems too late now after I finished "cooking" in my Cafe World. Cannot sleep to late tonight as I am getting tired after past few late nights.

Now we need to think of a restaurant to go for this Saturday dinner. My parents would like to have "lou hei" as they yet to have any. Cracking my head now...




No comments:

Post a Comment