Monday, February 22, 2010

Code Blue 2

Today I was very tired since morning. Perhaps due to insufficient rest for past 2 weeks. I was yawning and yawning non stop in office.

Was rather relax today (although my colleagues were busy handling big issues which I could not help much) hence able to leave office early at around 7.30pm. Hope I can do same more often so that I can reach home early and has more time to watch TV and J dramas.

Watched "Code Blue 2" halfway and found that the story is still good although this is already the second season. Usually dramas for second season are not as good as its first. However, I completely believe that "Code Blue 2" and "Bloody Monday 2" will remain good or even better than their first season.

Initially I could not get use to Yamapi's hairstyle (long fringe) but beginning to get use to it after watching a while. Will continue to chase after J dramas in coming weeks. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment