Sunday, February 7, 2010

Working at home for almost 4 hours!!!

So bad... I slept at 4.30pm yesterday due to watching Korean drama and woke up at around 11am this morning.

I brought back some work to do as I could not finish it in office and hope to clear them before going back to office on Monday. No choice but to quickly start to do at around 12noon. I only managed to finish it at around 4pm. Of course lah, I did surf net and played Facebook games within that 4 hours. Maybe that slowed me down. Hee hee... But... I was still hardworking to work right???

My mum cooked egg noodles tonight for dinner. Upon my request yesterday, she cooked green bean soup for us too. It was good to drink green bean soup as I think I am rather "heaty" these few days. My constipation symptoms are here. Must drink more water...

I will not watch too many episodes tonight as tomorrow has to work. Must keep a close look at the clock in order to prevent "over run". Otherwise, I will be very tired when I go back to office tomorrow.

So envy that my younger sister needs not go to work tomorrow. She had taken a day off tomorrow and will accompany my mum to Chinatown tomorrow for a walk. If she tells me earlier, I can apply for a day off too. I seem to have many things yet to do for coming Chinese New Year. Left just another 6 days only. So fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment