Sunday, February 14, 2010

恭喜发财!

新年到了!!!



Happy New Year to all. Hope this year will be a good year for all. Last year was a rather busy year for me and hope this year will be a better one for me. $$$ more more, job less less, health good good, mood super good.

I woke up at 10.30am with tired eyes. I watched Korean drama till 4am. Could not stop as I really got so excited to know how was the ending. Ah Cheng told me the ending was no good so I was so eager to know the ending. To my surprise, I found that the ending was good. Strange lei...

Now I can continue to watch my outstanding J dramas. Has been quite some time and now it is time for me to chase after my idols dramas. :P

We went out at 1pm to 2 of my aunty houses (very near each other) and headed to VivoCity for our dinner. Not many choices for us as most restaurants were closed today. We chose LJS and went home straight after dinner as there was nothing to shop there. However, the shopping mall was so crowded with people as many parents brought their kids there to play.

Reached home early hence I can have more time to watch my J dramas. Yippy Yippy!!!

Tomorrow we will be going to our aunty (mother's sister) house. Before that, my elder sister's family and my brother-in-law godsister's family will be coming to our house first. After that, we will all go together to our aunty's house. As a once in a year event, we will play black jack with our cousins and nieces. Of course just playing only and not gambling. They are still so young. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment