Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh! It's Thursday!

This week passed so fast that I am lost on which day is that today. I thought today is only Wednesday. Now I shall count down for 1 more day and I can be more relax when my colleague return to work.

We went to LJS for lunch today and I ordered the same set which had 3 pieces of chicken pranks, fries with drinks. I added coleslaw and enjoyed my lunch very much. All 5 of us requested the staff to give us the "crispy crispy little ones" which we still do not know what they are called. "Crafts", "Crumps" or ??? I think I ordered too much today that caused me felt so full till evening time then my stomach felt better.

After lunch, we went to buy tickets for tomorrow evening. We are watching "Paintball". This movie was classified as Horror but from the storyline, it does not sound "Horror" to me. Well, we will know by tomorrow.

This Sunday, my elder sister and family will not be coming over to our house. They need to do their spring cleaning. Ours were done last 2 weeks while we were doing the painting. Lucky uh. Left not much cleaning to do.

Oh dear... my dishes in Cafe World ready only at 1.30am. My eyes are getting tired and not sure if I can wait till that time. Perhaps shall watch J Drama to keep me awake. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment