Saturday, February 27, 2010

Good day to rest

Finally today I can have a good rest at home. For whole afternoon, I did nothing but watch J dramas. I wanted to keep up-to-date for "Bloody Monday 2" and "Code Blue 2". I managed to finish all the outstanding episodes and now will wait for the new ones.

Woke up rather late this morning and some how begin to find it so waste of time to sleep so much and waste the whole morning. However, I was too tired to think about it this morning and continued to sleep and wake up at 12noon. :P

My mum cooked Japanese sweet potato with ginger soup today. It was so tasty and I had a lot of it. Good to purge "air" from my body. Ha ha...

We went to Tampinese 1 for dinner tonight. Decided on Hong Kong Kim Gary restaurant as my sister said that their hotplate sets are good. In the end, all four of us ordered the hotplate sets and they were really good. Yummy!

The set comprises of garlic bread, soup, drink and main course.
After the dinner, we went to Starhub store to exchange our Top set remote controller. Luckily we were few seconds early. The staff were trying to close the door to restrict more people going in when we reached there. Managed to sneak in on time. As my sister had asked the staff if it was correct to queue at this store (there were 2 stores serving different services), we "jumped queue" and got it exchanged as the staff done it immediately for us instead of us continuing to queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment