Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where is my Luck???

Today, it's my aunt's family turn to visit us. We kept asking them to help us to eat as much CNY goodies as possible. We have limited this year's goodies but still ended up a lot. Perhaps because we do not have time to munch them ourselves hence each containers appear to be very full like no one touch them.

Originally our plan was to go straight to my elder sister house but my aunt asked us if we wanted to visit her brother's (my uncle's) house. We agreed and detoured to Woodlands before going to Toh Guan Road.

When we reached my elder sister's house, my god nieces were already there waiting for us to start the Blackjack game. Not sure what happened. My luck still not here yet and I lose some $$$ again. Where is my Luck??? This year I am suppose to have better "direct" and "side" luck. Perhaps yet to arrive and I need to wait patiently. Anyway, I did not lose too much today (about $10 plus) so it was still ok. :P

So fast... tomorrow has to go back to work. How I wish there are more days for me to enjoy. This year I went out all the 3 days hence did not have much time at home to do my stuff. Plans to watch J dramas and sort out photos are all put aside. Can only do them slowly liao. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment