Friday, February 19, 2010

No movie today

Today is Friday and our usual routine is to watch a movie in the evening. However, this week there isn't any movie we would like to watch. Therefore, we decided not to watch this evening.

小珠 read my blog updated yesterday and reminded me that we are going to our boss house tomorrow night. Oh oh... I completely forgot about it and thought I can have dinner with my parents tomorrow night. Need to postpone to Sunday liao. Luckily she reminded me. Hee hee...

I managed to clear my work on time and sad to say that whenever I need to catch a movie, I always cannot leave office on time. Today I am not watching any but I can clear my work early. So bad hor.

We decided to go for dinner instead. Decided on having western food at HarbourFront Centre Banquet. This stall always have long queue during lunch time hence do not have any chance to eat it. Especially that there are limited seats and with our big group, it is difficult to get seats.

I ordered the Honey with black pepper sauce chicken chop and 小珠 ordered Black pepper grilled fish. Both were yummy and we plan to go there again to try the Sambal chicken chop and grilled fish. The fries were so crispy and freshly made.

Was so tired tonight and decided not to watch the J dramas. Better take a rest. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment