Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Countdown to Chinese New Year

So fast... now counting down to Chinese New Year.

Time really flies and cannot stop somewhere to allow me to have more time to do things I want to do. I remembered I was just counting down for Christmas then New Year and now Chinese New Year. It's already February of 2010. Another month and it will be a quarter of 2010 gone.

I do not know what I am doing except work, surf net, watch TV and sleep. Would like to think of doing something great for this year but... still cannot find what is that. Have to try to search for it. :P

Well, nothing special happened today except the Korean drama talk with my colleague. We were discussing the scenes and were laughing and laughing when we recalled those funny parts. I watched 2 episodes last night and slept at 2am. Wanted to stop halfway but couldn't do it.

Ah Cheng had finished watching it but now she is watching the 2nd time. She liked to watch many times until she found another drama. Ha ha...

Shall now continue my drama. So sorry to my idols that I have kiv their dramas until I finish this. Else I will watching all halfway.

No comments:

Post a Comment