Friday, February 12, 2010

Holiday mood

It's Friday again and I am looking forward to this day as tomorrow onwards will be a long weekend for us. Coming Mon and Tue are public holidays and we can rest till Wed back to office.

I was on holiday mood since morning. When my alarm clock rang at 7.10am, I was wondering why alarm clock rang and is today Saturday? Well guessed I slept too late last night and was dreaming that today is Saturday!

Went to work and surprisingly not many of our colleagues took leave today. We had super early lunch at 11.30am as we need to be back in office at 12.30pm to do our work. Although it was not a declared half day for our dept, many bosses allowed staff to work half day.

Our team was so hardworking that most of us stayed till 6pm. We preferred to complete our work so that we can enjoy our Chinese New Year without worries.

Just back from our Friday movie. We watched "Percy Jackson and the Lightnight Thief". We were again late for our show and so surprised that it started at 6.50pm. Show time was 6.40pm and previously, it took 20mins for trailers and commercials but nowadays, it cut short to be 10mins only. Next time we had to ensure we can only be late for 10mins. Ha ha...

This movie was good and I liked the graphics. The story was good and easy to understand. It was worth for money to watch this movie. I like fantasy stories so this one makes me enjoy it very much. Good relaxation for me to end this week. Tomorrow may have a lot of things to do as we need to get prepare for our reunion dinner. We are eating hotpot tomorrow at home. Looking forward to it as it has been quite some time that we last eat hotpot at home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment