Thursday, February 25, 2010

Stiff Neck = Pain Pain

Aiyoh..... My neck so pain....

Woke up and found myself having stiff neck. Must be bad posture when I slept last night or my bad sitting posture while using my laptop to watch J drama last night.

So uncomfortable and my colleague helped me by massaging my shoulder to ease the stiffness. However, it was still there and seems to be worst when I am back home. Feel like having a big lump near my right shoulder and neck. Hope it will be recovered tomorrow hence tonight will try to sleep early.

Planned to watch "Code Blue 2" tonight but in the end, did not do so. I was busy searching some songs for Ah Cheng. Managed to find them and she will be happy to get them tomorrow. :)

Well, I shall rest early tonight and looking forward to tomorrow as it is Friday and I can have more rest on weekend.

Ouch Ouch... Pain Pain uh...

No comments:

Post a Comment