Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lunch at Marutama

Wow so fast it's Thursday again. Left one more day to go before the long weekend + holiday. Chinese New Year is just 3 days away.

I went to 四马路观音庙 for praying together with my colleagues. It had been quite some time since I last went there. My colleagues mentioned they would like to go during lunch today hence I followed them.

After the praying, we went to The Central to meet up with my another colleague as we were having lunch with one of our customer. We decided to eat Marutama ramen and did not know why, I was craving for ramen today and enjoyed the lunch. The egg was so nice...

Tomorrow is Friday and our usual movie time. 小珠 and I went to purchase the tickets after work. We are watching "Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief". This movie looks like not bad as half of the theatre was already booked when we went to GV VivoCity counter. We bought tickets for the 6.40pm showtime as I believe I should have no problem leaving office early tomorrow.

Looking forward to this movie. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment