Saturday, February 6, 2010

Went for haircut today

This morning, I woke up at almost 11am. I slept at around 3am yesterday after watching the Korean drama. Could not stop watching and each episode is almost 70min.

Went for my haircut and after that, I met up with my parents and sister for dinner at Tampines 1. Before meeting them, I bought 2 pairs of shoes from U.R.S. & Inc. I wanted to buy black shoes but ended up with one black and one brown. The brown one actually looks more like Mahogany colour. However, it doesn't matter as long as it is dark colour and easy to go with my clothing.

We dined at Sushi Tei again as my mother liked it. After the dinner, we moved to Simei to buy some Chinese New Year goodies. My father has been talking about birdnest hence I decided to buy some so that my mum can cook for us. Good bargain as now they had Chinese New Year promotion.

Well, tonight I will continue to watch the Korea drama. Hope I will not sleep too late. Ha ha...

Bought Yummy Yogurt at Plaza Singapore. Couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment