Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back to work

So sad... Today back to work. This month will be a busy month for me. Partly due to most of the days will be busy covering my colleagues work as they will be on leave. Our contract staff leaving this Friday and will need to guide the new replacement until she can handle on her own.

Well the only good thing that motivates me is : Christmas is approaching. I like this festive season as it actually telling me : Bonus is coming! Ha ha ha... However, I hate beginning of the new year as seems it is another long way to go before the next Christmas. Right now, I will start to think what should I buy for myself this year. Need to reward myself after going through this whole 2009.

Today, many of my colleagues were "busy cooking". All worried that the dishes will be spoiled hence taking good timing on when the dishes will be ready to be served for Cafe World. Quite enjoyable when few of us talking about this topic after work.

However, I experienced bad connection when I reached home. It kept disconnecting and reconnecting for Cafe World. In the end, I had no choice but to save every few seconds in order not to let it kicks me out again.

Tomorrow my sister back to work so... I have transport to office. No need to take bus and MRT. So good...

No comments:

Post a Comment