Monday, December 28, 2009

Akashi lunch

This afternoon, we had lunch at Akashi Japanese restaurant. This is to celebrate Ah Thin's birthday last week. Due to Christmas holidays and she took leaves last week, we delayed our treat to her until today.

We ordered set lunch. Mine is a set with tempura, sashimi and fish. Ah Thin ordered cod fish set and 小珠 ordered grilled saba set. We enjoyed the lunch and chit chat about our Hokkaido trip next month. Ah Thin not going with us but she was interested on how was our planning. She can follow our itinerary if she wants to go next time.

Some countries were on holiday today hence we did not receive much enquiries. Therefore, I could use the time to clear my paperwork. Although yet to finish all by 10.30pm, we had to leave office as it was very late.

How I wish I can go home early at 7pm!!!

This is the set I ordered. It comes with soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment