Sunday, December 20, 2009

Birthday cake

Today we are celebrating my niece's birthday. Her actual day is boxing day but as she will be flying to Sydney tomorrow midnight, we celebrated today. Instead of normal cake, she asked for log cake.

She was so happy to eat the cake and was even happier when we gave her the present. We shared to buy her an i-touch. She wanted to have a Ipod Nano but I told my sister that it will be more practical to buy i-touch. She can listened to music, watch video and play games with it. For Nano, can only play music and watch video with small screen. Just knew from my sister that Nano has camera and radio function but overall I still think i-touch is better.

My niece was very happy but she did not show it out. She quietly told her dad to help her transfers songs to her new i-touch. Although it was expensive but we actually treated it as her birthday cum Christmas present shared by 5 of us. Hope she can take good care of it and enjoy it during her trip.

Huh... tomorrow is Monday again and will start to be busy again. So fast, Christmas is approaching...

No comments:

Post a Comment