Friday, December 18, 2009

Finally its a day I am looking forward

So glad that it is Friday today. Finally I can have a break. I have been so tired and busy this week.

The only motivation for me is that our flights to Sapporo are confirmed. Except the returning domestic flight from Sapporo to Tokyo has not really been finalised yet. We are on waitlist for the flight that leaves Sapporo for Narita airport and confirm the flight leaving Sapporo for Haneda airport first. Hopefully we can get the flight that reach Narita airport so that we do not have to waste time and money to travel from Haneda airport to Narita aiport to take flight back to Singapore. Tickets have to be issued on coming Monday and I shall keep my fingers and toes crossed. :P

Since flights have no problem, we go ahead to book our accommodation. Have booked all the 7 nights stay at Toyoko Inn. We will stay most of the nights in Sapporo. One night will be at Asahikawa and 2 nights at Kushiro. Although will be travelling alot but believe we will enjoy it since this will be a relaxing trip for us and everything should go "slow". Therefore our planning will not be very hectic. This will be a "food tasting" trip too. I want to eat the crabs!!!

Shall continue to research on where else we can go by reading traveller's blogs. Shall do so now...

No comments:

Post a Comment