Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bee ZZZ

Uhhh... Super the bee zzz this week. No time to update blog for 2 days.

Past 2 days were so hectic for me that I left office very late after clearing my work. Finally today I could "breathe a little bit" as my colleague is back and I had more time to do my own work. Friday will be another busy day for me as my the other colleague is taking leave. I will be doing quite a number of days to cover my colleagues who will be taking turn to take leave. Will tolerate now and looking for next month as it will be my turn finally. :)

Had discussed with 小珠 and we decided to plan for a trip to Hokkaido next mid month. We were choosing between Hokkaido and Tohoku and finally fixed for Hokkaido. Planned some of the places we would like to go, which is another part of Hokkaido which we did not visit on our last trip few years ago.

Shall now try to get the tickets. Hope there will be timing which will be best for us to fly there and back. Tomorrow must call the travel agency and need to book asap before flights not available. Heard from JTB that domestic flights are limited hence better book early.

Well, hope we can get good fares and flights. Yokoso Japan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment