Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Friday! Yippy!

Yippy! It's Friday! The day I am looking forward to since Monday. Today is also 雪人's last day with us. We had another "farewell lunch" with her at Thai Accent. The restaurant was rather empty with only a few customers. However, the restaurant became so noisy after we were there. We did enjoy the lunch with jokes and laughter as usual.

I ordered a drink named Green Apple Freeze. From the name, I thought it will be ice-blended green apple juice or something similar. However was curious when the waiter said that it was not ice-blended drink. In any case, to avoid confusion by the waiter, I proceeded with my order of this drink. Surprisingly, it was very nice. It had plum in it with green apple flavor. My colleague wanted to order same drink but was told mine was the last glass. So lucky for me.

I was rather busy today as my colleague was on leave and I had to take over some of 雪人's duty. Need to teach the new girl slowly to avoid confusion to her. Will be unfair for her to learn everything in such short time. Foresee that I will be super busy for at least another 2 weeks.

We left office at 8.30pm and rushed to buy McNuggets for our dinner. No choice but to sneak the food into the cinema. The movie started at 8.40pm and we could not eat after the movie ended as it will be very late.

The movie "Twilight Saga: New Moon" was not bad. Just that there were little scenes by Edward. Mostly showing Jacob and Bella. Will wait for the next two movies that will be shown in next 2 years.

My birthday is this Sunday. 小珠 bought a gift for me and it is a haversack. I am trying to look for one that is similar to the one 小珠 bought in USA. Cannot find a suitable one so far. However, this one suits me. It is not too big, with green colour and it will not get "out of shape" easily. Thanks to 小珠. I like it and will use it for our next trip. Hope that I can use it soon. :)

1 comment: