Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Half of the week

So fast it is Wednesday already. Half week gone. Tomorrow I will be on leave hence left one more day to work before Saturday.

I have made a last minute booking for my haircut tomorrow and have to take the 11.30am slot. Since I have also booked a slot to see my skin doctor at 1.30pm, timing should be just nice for me to go one after another.

My hair is not very long. Only my fringe I cannot stand it. If I just trim my fringe now, I will not be able to stand my hair when it touches my shoulder and the longer it grows, the flatter it is. Chinese New Year is in February. If I trim my hair now, just nice I can go for another haircut in early February. Then I can "nice nice" 过新年了.

This evening, we went for dinner at VivoCity. 小珠's mother not cooking dinner hence we decided to go to LJS. The idea came from me again. Forever LJS for me. Ha ha... Our colleague, Ah Tin, joined us for the dinner. We talked about plan for our holiday and since I will be going to Orchard Road tomorrow, perhaps I will drop by JTB Travel agency to ask for any good airfare.

Hmmm... my eyes are so tired now but I still want to continue to watch Koshonin 2. There are 2 episodes released yesterday which I did not know until 小珠 told me. Shall watch them tonight!!!

Dinner at LJS

No comments:

Post a Comment