Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Merry Christmas!

Jingle Bell. Jingle Bell.

Santa Claus is coming to town.

Rudolph the red nose reindeer.

I saw Mummy kisses Santa Claus.

All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth.

These are usual Christmas songs which we can hear during this festive season. So fast... that we have to wait for another year before we can hear them in the streets. Christmas come and go so fast. However, people enjoy the happy atmosphere and is a time to give and share.

Today we went to our aunt house. Not to celebrate Christmas but to visit her as it has been some time we did not meet up with her family. We chit chat and watched TV at her house and she purposely went out to buy some snacks for us and also desserts. We stayed until 6pm and went for dinner together at AMK central.

Dessert for all


Started to open up my Christmas presents and am so happy to see the X-mini speaker that I am eyeing on it for quite some time. 小珠 bought it for me! Perhaps she saw me so dilly dally and decided to buy for me. Hee hee... She also bought poker cards with my no 5 idol (Yamapi) photos on them. Good one as he is my latest idol and I did not not have any magazines with his photographs. These cards can replaced those magazines.

Received few other presents and this year mine are all that can be used. Got hand lotions, body lotion etc... Can help to make my skin smoother. Recently my skin is rather dry and I need to take good care of it before my trip to Hokkaido next month. So fast... next month I am going to Japan again!!!

2009 Christmas presents










No comments:

Post a Comment