Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day at home relaxing

Finally I had a full day myself idling at home. Did not feel like going out hence stayed indoor for the whole day.

I managed to finish watching Tokyo Dogs last epi, 仁医 last 2 epi and Liar Game 2 latest 2 epi. With the completion of Tokyo Dogs and 仁医, I left Liar Game 2 to chase after from next week onwards. Shall look out for any nice new dramas coming up for me to watch.

The 2 which I will definitely watch next year are Bloody Monday 2 and Code Blue 2. Can watch Takeru, Haruma and Yamapi again on these new dramas.

I had also done some housekeeping of my stuff. Thrown those things that were kept in my cupboards for a long time. Since they were not used for such long time, it meant to me that they were already "unwanted" by me. Ha ha ha...

Better clear some now otherwise I will have headache clearing them again next year during spring cleaning time before Chinese New Year.

Shall relax today and so happy that there is long weekend this week. Will start to be busy on coming Monday but looking forward to 31 Dec as it is a half day for us again and will end 2009 with long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment