Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Shock!!!

Today I had a big shock when I realised that our new contract girl was totally confused by what 雪人had taught her during the handover. It seemed that the teaching was not really thorough and caused her to do her work wrongly. Luckily I noticed the error while asking if she had any problem with the work. Otherwise, it will be a bigger disaster for all of us.

It could be 雪人 knew how to do her daily work but not good in teaching. Hence things taught by her will be incomplete. The handover was also very tight and left with not much time to be learned by the new girl. Now I have to go through her work so that mistakes can be minimised. I may not be able to catch all mistakes but at least try to avoid those that are prominent.

Hope she can absorb fast so that I can pass back those paperwork I am doing for her now. Feeling very stress now as I can't handle all things at same time. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment