Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is my Birthday. Older by one more year now. Dare not count how old I am and sometimes, I have to use current year minus my birth year in order to "remember" it. Ha ha...

My sister bought a cake for me. Chocolate cake from Prima Deli. Every year, we buy cake for each other. Tomorrow will be my turn to buy for her. Her birthday is tomorrow. Our dates are one day after another. She bought a wooden comb for me. It is to reduce statics and hope this can have some effect on my head to "grow more hair". Hee hee...

My headache did not subside this morning when I woke up but I still have to go for our customer's event. Reached there at 10.45am and we left by 12noon. They were heading for lunch but a few of us did not go as we preferred to go back. This is considered my first time attending customer's office launching and although we were told to attend by our boss, did feel honor to be invited.

When I reached home, I was feeling rather tired and head still spinning. Took my lunch and watched TV (Japan hour). Was so excited to see introduction of new places in Japan with good lodging and food. My mind drifting away, daydreaming to go Japan again...

Felt sleepy and decided to take a nap while waiting for my sister to be back from church. Rested for 2 hours and we headed for dinner. Discussing where to go and finally decided to dine at 和民 located at The Central.

We reached there and were welcome by courteous waiters and waitresses. My parents and sister were so shocked on the warm welcome. Thought that were we too early that a group of them greeting us but in fact, the restaurant had many customers sitting inside. I think they are going for good service and we are very satisfied on their service.

Most of the food I had eaten before therefore just took a photo of the sashimi and dessert we ordered. Maybe we were too pampered by Sushi Tei's sashimi that we still think they served best sashimi so far. Not that 和民 ones were no good. Just that we still like the Sushi Tei thick thick ones. We ordered all the 4 flavours ice-cream (Black sesame, Chocolate, Mango and Green tea) plus the fruits wrapped in mochi for dessert. They were good. Can try again next time.

We walked around the shopping mall for a while and headed home after finding it quite boring there. Not much thing to see. No harm going back early to rest. :)

This is how I spent my day. Not really exciting and a bit affected by my headache. However, still a nice day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment