Monday, December 7, 2009

Birthday Lunch

This afternoon, 小珠 and Tulip gave me a treat to celebrate my birthday. We went to White Dog cafe as I was craving for the food there. Quite some time did not dine there. The restaurant was not very crowded when we arrived. Ordered a plate of platter (mixed items), a pasta and chicken with mango for sharing.

We chit chat while eating and it was quite fun. I was very satisfied with the food. Will definitely go there again.

Mixed Platter


Chicken stuffed with Mango


Spicy sauce seafood pasta


Warm Choco cake


Today is my younger sister's birthday. Bought a cake for her from Swiss Bake. No wonder it is their signature cake. It is very nice. I like the biscuit layer and the combination of sponge cake, biscuit layer and mousse layer makes it perfect. Luckily I made the right choice to choose this one. :)

Cake from Swiss Bake


The only sad thing is that Untouchable and Koshonin 2 still yet to release with the new episodes. I am so eager to know ending for Untouchable. Would like to know who is the mysterious man. Why so slow...

No comments:

Post a Comment