Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tired Tired

Woke up early today and could not sleep longer although I am on leave. Had to go for my haircut followed by seeing my skin doctor. Haircut went smoothly and I was on time to see doctor. However, I still had to wait for 1 hour because there was delay for earlier patients.

The reason why I wanted to see doctor because I had stopped my face treatment for one year. Would like to continue hence better get doctor's advice before proceeding to book for the treatment. Luckily, doctor said that the one year gap will not caused problem in the continuation (at least will not waste the money and effort made for the earlier treatments that last for almost 2 years). Hope my freckles will be cleared soon. :)

Went shopping at Takashimaya and Raffles City. Not many things to buy. Just walking around since I am at that area. Still have some christmas gifts to buy and it lefts 2 weeks only. Need to hurry up liao...

No comments:

Post a Comment