Monday, December 21, 2009

Trip is confirmed

This morning, I called up the travel agency to check status of our waitlist flight from Sapporo to Tokyo Narita airport. I was so happy to hear that the seats are confirmed for us and we need not pay extra $$$ to travel from Haneda airport to Narita airport for our international flight back to Singapore.

The deadline to issue ticket was today hence we went to pay for our bookings and collect our E-tickets. Finally our trip is confirmed and we can start to do the itinerary. This trip is rather last minute hence we only left 3 weeks for us to prepare. I foresee no problem for us to plan our itinerary as we already have a rough idea on where to visit.

Accommodation is settled too and left the purchase of rail pass. We need to compare whether it is more economical to purchase the Japan Rail pass or Hokkaido Rail pass. The difference is 8800 yen. Shall see how is our itinerary and decide nearer to departure date (ie 14 Jan).

We went to Lau Par Sah for lunch. We walked one round and finally decided to eat the Hong Kong style stall. I ordered Roast Duck noodle and 小珠 ordered wan tan noodle. I was craving for the 水饺 and bought it as side dish. Yummy. This stall's food is not bad. Price is same as normal foodcourt.

Came home late today as I had to finish up my paperwork. Have to tolerate until the new girl can handle on her own. Telling myself that now suffer first and enjoy next month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment