Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve with hunger

Today is Christmas eve and our company allowed staff who were not on shift work to leave office by 12.45pm. 小珠 and I intended to have lunch first before going home. However, due to I could not finish my work as there were so much to clear today, we ended up leaving office at around 5pm.

This was the worst Christmas eve I ever had. We did not have our lunch at usual 12 - 1pm and were so hungry by the time we walked out of office building. Was deciding where to eat and finalised at White Dog cafe. Felt like eating western on Christmas eve.

We ordered Spicy Seafood Spaghetti, Mushrooms with Onions Pizza and Clam Chowder soup. The pizza was quite nice and it was first time we ate pizza with onions. The spaghetti and soup were nice too. Not sure if it was due to our hunger that we were so satisfied with this meal. :P

Finished our food at around 7pm and we headed home. As I was rather tired today, I decided not to watch any J-dramas and just concentrate on my facebook game ~ Cafe World. I was helping my sister and brother-in-law to take care of their Cafe. Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment