Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bankrupt!!!

My elder sister called before she came to our house today. Asking if we have monopoly board game at our house as my niece wanted to play with us. It is too boring for her to just play with her parents at home. We have a set here hence decided to play with her when she arrived.

We started the game at around 2.45pm and would end it by 4pm. If no time stated, the game will continue to carry on and no ending. There were 4 players and I was the first one to declare bankruptcy. So bad luck that I kept having to touch on lands that had cottages built. I said cottages instead of houses because the version of our board game is on disney characters hence theirs are cottages or castles. The big winner was my niece who owned all my lands and happily continuing to build cottages/castles to collect rental...

My mum not cooking today as my parents went to my cousin's daughter full month celebration. We went to Playground @ Big Splash to have dinner. My elder sister recommended the ramen there. No objection by all so left early to avoid crowds.

The restaurant name is Yoshimaru Ramen Bar. The choices there are limited and there is only one type of soup base. The difference are just the ingredients added to each choice. Most of us ordered the All-in ramen. Overall taste is good.

So fast tomorrow has to go back to work. How I wish I can take longer break. :P


Restaurant namecard


All-In ramen


Self-grinding of sesame


Side dish ~ Ebi tempura

No comments:

Post a Comment