Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Zombie

I was like a zombie today. Woke up with tired eyes and wishing today no need to work. However, that was just a wish that cannot be fulfilled. I had to work extra today... My colleague was on leave hence need to cover her work.

Whole day trying to clear my work as I knew I will be super the busy during evening time. Finished clearing my work at around 10pm and went home taking a cab. So pai sei that 小珠 always have to wait for me.

Tomorrow we are going to watch movie Avatar. Hope I will not be so busy tomorrow evening (still have to cover for my another colleague who is on leave) and can leave office timely for the movie.

Count down... left 3 days and it's Christmas!!! I am looking forward it. Not because I want to go partying but.... I can have more sleep!!! Ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment