Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Count down to 2010

Time really flies. Christmas over and now year 2009 is coming to an end. Think of it, I did not know what am I doing this whole year except work work and work.

Usual year end is a happy occasion for me as I tends to start taking leaves and work from home on last few days of the year. However for this year, I can't do same for both Christmas and New Year eve. So sad....

Today I stayed late to complete majority of my work so that hopefully I can leave office early tomorrow. I do not want same thing to happen again like my Christmas eve where I have to work till 5pm when everyone was enjoying their eve elsewhere.

We are invited to our boss house tomorrow evening. Hence, plan is to have lunch and go for a little bit of shopping at VivoCity before heading to his house near Kovan MRT station.

Cross my fingers and toes that tomorrow will be a more relaxing day for me to enjoy the last day of the year.

Counting down now....

No comments:

Post a Comment