Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Movie time

It had been few weeks since we last watched a movie. Partly due to I was too busy and also due to no good movies to watch. Finally, today we went to watch "Avatar".

I was tied up with work and ended up getting into the theater 30 mins late. The movie showed time is 7pm Usually the movie will start 20 mins after some commercial advertisements and trailers. Therefore, we missed the first 10mins of the show. So pai sei that 小珠 missed it because of me again... :(

Although I was a bit confused when I started to watch it once we were seated. However, as the movie continued, I was enjoying the movie. The 3D effects were so good that I felt like I was in there. Story was good too and is a really worth to watch movie. MUST WATCH!!!

The movie is 161mins long and it ended at 10pm. As majority of the restaurants and foodcourts were closed at this time, we decided to eat fastfood. Initially thought of LJS but it was closed. Next available one will be Mc Donald.

This time round, I decided to eat Fillet-O-Fish burger. It had been a very very long time that I did not eat this burger. I kept ordering my favourite Mc Spicy burger whenever I dined there.

I got the set meal and the burger tasted good. The bread was so cute that I took a photo of it. So rounded and puffy. :)

Something missing??? Yeh, it's cheese!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment