Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ONE°15 Marina Club

This evening, we had our year end gathering dinner for our team at ONE°15 Marina Club. Our barberque dinner was on board a non-cruising houseboat. Initially, I thought I could be excused by having to continue to work on some enquiries but my boss said no need to do and told me he will shutdown my pc for me. As I was on the phone, I quickly stopped him and told him I will be ready soon. In the end, I told them to leave first and I followed my another colleague as I was having stomachache. My colleague asked if I was too nervous and caused the stomachache. Hee hee.

No choice but to go for the dinner. When we reached there, it was drizzling and the way to the berth was rather slippery. My shoe had no friction and few times I almost fell down. Had to walk real slow.

As we were late, most of my colleagues already eaten. I did not eat a lot as it was so warm after the rain and no wind. In addition, the boat was not "still" and made us felt floating... Few of female colleagues got sea sick and had to stay at the lower deck with aircon, watching TV. One of them felt so bad that had to lie on the bed.

As it was going to 9.30pm, few of us left early as by the time we reached home will be very late. We bid goodbye to all and walked to the main building. Asked the reception to book cabs for us.

Did not eat much and felt stomach a bit "funny" when I was on my way home. Quickly took a bath and ate some biscuits. Felt better now and today I must rest early as I have so much things to clear tomorrow. If I can stay in office to clear the work this evening, it will be good as I need not rush everything tomorrow. What to do.... boss said must go....

No comments:

Post a Comment