Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas is coming

Jingle Bell. Jingle Bell ~~~

Everywhere is decorated with Christmas trees, lighting etc... Many people start to shop for gifts. It left with just 3 weeks and will be the day for all to celebrate. How I wish I am in Tokyo now. Saw few pictures of Tokyo streets and they are so beautiful. Too bad that I still cannot fulfil my wish to celebrate Christmas in Japan. One day I will definitely make myself there to enjoy the cold Christmas.

Even coke is celebrating this festive season with nice can. Felt thirsty and decided to drink coke during evening time. Saw the design on the can and find it nice. Took a photo of it. It's nice. Isn't it? :)
We went to buy tickets for tomorrow's movie. So sad that we cannot watch Gokusen movie as it lefts with only the morning session. No choice but to proceed with Twilight Saga : New Moon. This is one of the movie we are waiting for. We are watching the 8.40pm show. This is a good timing as we need not rush to the cinema, can eat dinner before the show and no need to catch the last train...

No comments:

Post a Comment