Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Farewell Lunch

Today we had our farewell lunch for our contract staff. Her last day is this Friday. We went to Lengkok Bahru 自然海鲜 restaurant. Few of our colleagues said that the food standard dropped. I agreed but still find it ok. Just that the 杨枝甘露 tastes funny and not nice. I usually will finish whatever food I ordered but this time round, I just eat the ingredients (mango, pomelo) and left the drinks.

The funny part was after we finished our lunch, my colleague received sms from our boss who is now on biz trip to Australia. He asked us to arrange farewell lunch and gift on this Friday. Oh dear!!! We proceeded with the farewell lunch without him, thinking he cannot join us. After some discussion, we decided to have the farewell lunch again on this Friday and changed the lunch today to "welcome lunch" for our new contract staff. Sound strange but no choice lah...

No comments:

Post a Comment