Friday, December 11, 2009

Work real late today

Finally it is Friday. Cannot tahan liao. So tired and really want to have a good rest tomorrow. However, I still have to wake up early to attend a church wedding. Need to be there by 9.30am hence I have to wake up by at least 8am! Cannot sleep longer for my this Saturday uh.

I have so much work today that I cannot finish all. Too many paperwork to follow up hence worked till 11.30 before I left office. Not watching movie tonight as 小珠 attending her cousin's wedding dinner. Therefore no one to "push me home". Ha ha...

At around 8.45pm, I was so hungry that had to eat instant noodle. Already prepared to go home late hence decided to eat that as dinner. Luckily there was still some stock kept in our pantry. Otherwise I have to eat fruits or biscuits. So sinful again.... I drank coke!

Well, will have to sleep soon. However due to bad time management, I have to wait for my Cafe World food to be ready for serving at 1.15am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment